-7 Means Auto Backtack, Auto Thread Trimmers, Auto 9-16mm Foot Lift, Auto Needle Positioner, Control Panel, 9mm Stitch Length, Large M Bobbin, SC380 Control Box, up to 3000SPM Servo Motor
The best basic upholstery machine on the market.
With its larger needle bar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness.
The machine’s rectangular feeding motion promises the consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without stitch gathering.
All the features of the 1508 at an economical price! Horizontal axis large hook, loads from the side. Replaces Juki DNU-241H-7 . Will fit standard cut out. Also available with optional safety clutch
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Single Needle
- Compound Needle Feed And Walking Foot
- Speed up to 2500 Stitches Per Minute
- 9 Mm Stitch Length
- Industrial Upholstery Machine
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- With its larger needlebar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness
- Alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5 mm
- In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes
- Rectangular feed prevents needle from fraying
- Sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering
- When the thread is caught in the hook or any other sewing trouble occurs, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged
- Stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial
- Includes a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel
- Knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed which reduces the pressure required to operate facilities setup
- Machine’s full open-type top design makes adjusting works easier
- Machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick which substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine
- A walking foot mechanism is built into the machine arm to prevent oil from scattering
- Stitch length: 9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by hand: 9 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by knee: 16 mm
- Hook type: Horizontal-axis full-rotary double-capacity hook
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Thread: #30- #5, B46 – B138, Nm=60/3 – 15/3
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 10.3″
- Bed size is 477mm 178mm, or 18.75″ x 7″ standard flatbed.
- Weight of machine head: 80.47 lbs
- UL Listed